Wide Notes allows you to draw handwritten notes. An alarm can be set to trigger a specific note.
Pen and Text Notes
Another aspect of the program is the split pen note and text entry areas. A note can be drawn and text can be entered to supplement it.
Features of the program include: three line widths, a color picker, the option to beam notes, and more.
Wide Notes currently supports:
- Tungsten T3 - Please Note: Some users are reporting an error with
Wide Notes when their Tungsten T3 is set in 'left handed mode'
- Sony Clie UX-40 and UX-50
New in Version 1.3
- Improved Interface: Buttons now depress to give better response
- Improved Table Sort bar appearance
- Set default pen width (Limited Functionality in Unregistered Mode,
Fully Functional in Registered Mode)
4/23/2004 - Version 1.2
- Tungsten T3 Compatibility - Note: Enter into landscape mode to use
the program, Wide Notes does not support portrait mode.
4/9/2004 - Version 1.1
- Full Landscape support
- Real Time Order Fulfillment via Handango
- Expansion Card Support
- Option to Edit the Alternate Row Color
All non-Varibyte product names and icons are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.